Serving Central Alabama
My Sister's Place, Inc.
New Clients are on a restricted status and are only allowed to leave MSP with staff or a senior member of MSP. Restricted clients are NOT allowed to use the phone for the first 14 days.
Restricted clients will volunteer at least 5 hours per day to the up keep of MSP or other community project.
-Can leave property alone and support entry level clients. -Can take one day pass per week. First pass is for only 8 hours. Following passes are from right after devotion until curfew.
-10 PM Curfew on Friday and Saturday nights, 9 PM on Sunday.
-Still must attend all mandatory meetings.
-11 PM Curfew on Friday and Saturday, 10 on Sunday
- Day Pass is from right after devotion until curfew
- One Overnight pass a month.
7. Level Three: To apply for this level you must have completed (1) 45 days at level two, (2) continues to meet all level 2 requirements,
(3)MUST HAVE COMPLETED STEP 4 AND 5, in a recovery program
-Personal Cell Phone
-One Weekend pass a month which is from 3 PM Friday til 10 PM Sunday
-Midnight curfews on Friday and Saturday’s, 10 on Sunday
-Should continue in attending all meetings unless working.
8. A weekly fee is charged for services provided by MSP. This fee is to be paid in advance on Fridays. Clients not giving one week’s notice and finishing their commitment prior to leaving will be charged an additional non- notice fee.
9. Breakfast and lunch are on your own. Cereal, sandwiches and other grab and go foods are available. Dinner is available every evening either at CLF or at MSP
10. Each client is assigned a daily chore and also is on a rotation of cooking and doing dishes
11. Wake up is 7:30AM on weekdays and 8:00 AM on weekends. Morning Mediation is at 8:30 am Monday - Saturday. ALL CLIENTS MUST ATTEND
(if you sleep when you should sleep this schedule is easy to keep)
15. **ALL CLIENTS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND:
If you struggle with addiction you will be required to attend ALL recovery meetings
Sunday: 10 AM Church Service at Christian Life Fellowship
1st and 3rd Sundays include attending One Another Group
4 PM AA Meeting at Concord or 7 PM AA Meeting Montevallo
Monday: 7 PM AA
Tuesday: NA or other special event as scheduled
Wednesday: 6:00 Dinner and small group bible study at CLF
Thursday: Dinner and Celebrate Recovery at CLF 6 PM
Friday: AA or Alanon at 7 PM – Montevallo or special meeting or event
Saturday: 5:30 PM AA Montevallo or 7 PM Hwy 11
**Noon meetings available at Montevallo AA Mon-Thurs. If you are not working or doing community service, you are required to attend or have permission from staff.